STEPS FOR FINAL PAPER UPLOAD
- Consult the instructions provided in the Final Paper Guidelines.
- Using the official Final Paper template prepare the final paper and save the work in PDF format. Download the template in DOC or LaTeX.
- Login to the abstract submission site here.
- Go to the Submissions tab and select the presentation title.
- Scroll down to “Final Paper Upload” section, and upload your final paper.
- Enter the five (5) requested keywords.
- Use the “Save & submit” button to finalize the upload.
Please note that the abstract will show again as “complete” once the above steps are completed. You will receive a message to confirm the upload.
Lecture sessions are 90 minutes long and include a panel of four speakers, all delivering presentations from the same category. Each presenter will be allotted 20 minutes for their presentation and a 10-minute question-and-answer period will be conducted at the end of the session.
All lecture presentations must be prepared and submitted in PowerPoint format (see template and recommendations below). Presenters will be invited to submit their PowerPoint online prior to the meeting (upcoming).
Presentation schedule, including the specific date and time of the sessions, will be sent in Spring 2020.
Recommendations for PowerPoint presentations:
- 16/9 display format
- Maximum 15 slides
- Maximum 1 graphic image or chart per slide
- Maximum 6 lines of text per slide, 6 bullets per image and 6 words per bullet
- Use visual elements (logos, pictures, graphics etc.) to make your slides interesting
- Avoid long lists or descriptions, making sure all texts are fully legible (font size)
- Be clear and concise