EVS33 Terms of Publishing
The decision by authors to publish their final papers through the EVS33 juried-paper process denotes agreement with the following terms:
- Authors grant the Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA) permission to (1) deposit their final EVS33 conference paper with open access rights in the Zenodo repository; (2) to curate the paper into a Zenodo Community created and managed by EDTA for EVS33 conference papers; and (3) publish the paper in an open access section of the EVS33 website dedicated to the peer-reviewed EVS33 juried paper program.
- Authors agree to pay an open access publication fee of $150 USD to the Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA). For authors who had already registered and received a refund minus the administrative fee, the fee will be applied as a credit to the publication fee.
- Final EVS33 papers will be published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License. Under this license, authors retain copyright to their work while allowing publications to be reused and redistributed in any medium or format, provided that the original author(s), EDTA and EVS33 are all properly and simultaneously attributed.
- When published, a persistent Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be automatically generated by Zenodo and included in the record for each individual paper. Zenodo policies indicate Zenodo will provide DOIs to DataCite. DOIs cannot be changed once the final paper has been published.
- Records for final EVS33 papers will be indexed in OpenAIRE immediately upon deposit, as indicated by Zenodo policies.
- Records associated with the final papers curated within the EVS33 Zenodo Community will be harvested via the OAI-PMH protocol, as indicated by Zenodo policies.
- Authors will ensure that their final paper is suitable for open dissemination and that it complies with applicable laws, including, but not limited to, privacy, data protection and intellectual property rights.