The 33rd edition of the Electric Vehicle Symposium will assemble global leaders from industry, government, and academia in Portland to explore and discuss the technical, policy, and market achievements—and challenges—in advancing the electrification of transportation.
EVS33 features a comprehensive program, a major trade show, presentations on leading-edge electric mobility products and research, and a highly visible and well attended Public Day that includes access to the Ride Drive and Charge as well as to the Expo floor.
EVS33 is hosted by the Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA), the only trade association that represents the entire value chain of electric drive, and promotes battery, hybrid, plug-in hybrid and fuel cell electric drive technologies and infrastructure.
CONVENE leading electric drive professionals from academia and industry to participate in the Symposium and Exposition.
- PROVIDE a comprehensive program highlighting the latest innovations in electric drive technologies, policies, and market strategies.
- CATALYZE industry and academic collaboration through participant networking opportunities.
- MAXIMIZE industry and participant visibility across international, US, regional and local media platforms.
- HIGHTLIGHT global policy leadership and initiatives for electric drive.
- ASSEMBLE the largest and most diverse exposition of electric drive technologies and products from around the world to promote industry development and consumer understanding.